Moving to Seattle; looking for coaching position...
09/29/2010 9:26:49 PM
User
My name is Stephen Cox. I am an assistant XC and track coach in Tallahassee, Florida. I have been working with Gary Droze at Maclay School over the last two years. I have really enjoyed my work here, but am looking forward to my move out west. I am planning on moving to Seattle in January and really want to get involved in the running scene in Washington. Coaches/parents/elders: any information or advice you might have would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing back from some of you in the near future. My email address is scox443@gmail.com or feel free to PM me. Thank you very much for taking the time.
My name is Stephen Cox. I am an assistant XC and track coach in Tallahassee, Florida. I have been working with Gary Droze at Maclay School over the last two years. I have really enjoyed my work here, but am looking forward to my move out west. I am planning on moving to Seattle in January and really want to get involved in the running scene in Washington. Coaches/parents/elders: any information or advice you might have would be greatly appreciated.
I look forward to hearing back from some of you in the near future. My email address is scox443@gmail.com or feel free to PM me.
Thank you very much for taking the time.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.